Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spiffing up my Blog

I added some decor to my blog today. A little wallpaper, as it were. I think it looks nice. I'm grateful to the bloggers who offer free graphics for other bloggers. My new bling is from Shabbyblogs.com. Thank you!

Not feeling 100% today. I've managed to come down with a cold and have been coughing all day. My experience with colds the last few years is that a cold usually ends up as bronchitis for me, so I'm going to go to the doctor's in the next couple of days if the coughing gets worse. I need a Z-pack in that case.

It's very blowy outside. So much so that the outdoor the umbrella went over twice and the patio furniture took a tumble. The wind is coming from a different direction than it usually does, and it's still windy.

Hope everyone has a good week ahead.