Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've Spread it Around ...

Oh dear.  The Hubby has come down with my cold - at least an extremely sore throat - for which I feel responsible.  He says it can also be the result of the woodworking he was doing yesterday with a saw and the dust particles.  He's doing all he can with gargling and a neti pot to relieve it, but had a bad night's sleep.  He started to feel it last night after dinner.  Oh dear, oh dear ...

I've been fussing around trying to attach a signature to my blog.  Had one finally figured out - that html code reading is like reading Greek to me - but it ended up splitting into the end of the post and looked a little garish and obnoxious.  When asked for comment, The Impudent Angel said it simply wouldn't do, and I nixed the horrid little gadget until I can make it more tasteful.

Until later ... (pretend signature)