Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday morning after the Vote

An overcast day, but noticed the yellow daffodils in bloom from the upstairs window, and they made me smile. Spring is here - my favorite season. The deer ate their grain last night.

Stayed up late last night watching the House voting on the health care bill. I don't know what all the procedures mean, and don't know what all the details are, but I'm very happy that the bill passed. Very historic, and just another reason I'm so glad Obama is our president. That's a whole 'nother blog subject.

Spent hours yesterday looking for a lost library CD. It's still missing, but I'm still hoping to find it.

Book Club is today at Sharon's. We'll be discussing "Born on a Blue Day," my choice last month. I'm looking forward to the discussion.  Loved the book myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment