Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introducing Our Tonkinese Kitties


Our Tonkinese Pussy Pile
Originally uploaded by tonkitty
Presenting Pong, Paddle, Ball, and Ming Poo ...

Another tweaking of my blog design. It's like playing with paper dolls - trying on different dresses and hats. I still don't know what it's all about (my blog, that is) so until I settle on something that takes root, I'll probably be changing it around.

It's very gray outside. The Tonks are out checking their haunts, except for Ming Poo, the little house cat. She's never been out - well, except when she's made a mad dash and escaped - because we're afraid she won't stand a chance out there. She's so friendly and such a beauty that she'll be scooped up by someone - or perhaps a hawk.

I want to work in my craft room this afternoon. I have an idea for organizing my various crafts and projects. My problem is that I have so many varied interests - sewing, knitting, painting, beading, papercrafting - and limited space. Just like everyone else, I'm sure. I'm going to take measurements of the cubby holes in my wall unit to see if I can find some open baskets. That would make things easier to get to and more orderly. There are door on the wall unit, so once they are closed, it's neat.