Monday, May 3, 2010

Craft Room Unveil

It's not 100% complete, but here's my craft room redo. The first photo shows my box organization system, tucked into every available nook and cranny, as you can see.  My craft room also houses my tread mill, on the right. On the left is a beautiful knitting bag, and trays I haven't figured out how to use yet.  Click on the photos to enlarge them.


The second photo shows the top of the wall cabinets.  I use the top of the cabinets to display my much loved decor pieces.  Storage of fabric, sewing materials, rubber stamping materials, and polymer clay materials inside the cabinets.


This is the desk.  Not used as a desk, but as a book case and display piece.  The cat boxes fit into a shelf.  The one on the left is a hand painted box.  I love those two!


The top of the desk, with more display pieces and bottles I plan to alter.  On the left is a birdhouse I made with a book as the roof.  The figure in front of the green bottle is my chemo angel.  I'll post about that at another time.


Tucked between the desk and bookcase - more storage boxes.  The whole book case is devoted to craft books.  In front, the tread mill again.


Love those teddy bears on top of the bookcase.  We have Sherlock Holmes with his pipe and Dr. Watson sporting a monocle and holding an umbrella.  They're adorable. 



Here we have another bookcase, with fiction books.  Display on top.  I love this glider and ottoman.  So comfy!



My garage sale plastic storage boxes on top, and the plastic drawers on wheels next to my work table.  Still haven't filled all the boxes yet, but they will be soon!  Cigar boxes under table were 25 cents each at a yard sale!



My bulletin board, work table, and sewing machine.


Entry door on the left side, with my toy chest filled with yarn and housing some beads on top.


Close up of the storage boxes underneath the TV cabinet.


More storage box containers under the desk.



I love these boxes!


Hope you liked the pictures.  I'm very happy with how it looks now, and it will function beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment