Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Yesterday was a gorgeous spring day, and today looks like it's going to be a repeat performance.   Easter weekend is here.  The trees are blooming in their spring pastels, and it looks like the grass could soon use some mowing.  I picked some hyacinths the other day, and every time I pass them, I get a whiff of that wonderful fragrance.

The Hubby is really struggling with his head cold.  It's hit him quite hard, and he says he probably won't go to the kids house for Easter dinner on Sunday.  He doesn't want to pass the cold along to all the relatives who will be gathered, including the 4 children, so we will probably stay home together.  I don't want him to be alone.

I have plans this morning to meet friends for a trip to the Arts Center and then lunch.  It should be fun.  We went there last year for this event - a charity event put on by the Seniors.  I should stop now and get ready to go.  Perhaps more later ...  This photo was taken at the Philadelphia Flower Show this spring.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane, Thanks so much for becomming a follower. I like your blog. I'm following yours now too. Have a great Easter. Smiles, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete