Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family Connections

Woke up to a phone call from daughter Cindy this morning, and Jim and I were on the phone with her for about an hour and a half.  Lots happening in their world in Greenfield, as well as with our granddaughter Hannah who is in Egypt on a college course through UMass.  Cindy and the family were on Skype with her early this morning, where it was noon in Egypt.  That's a whole 'nuther post, which I will do later on.  Right now I need to get ready to do my job at the library.  Usually that's on Thursday, but we are leaving tomorrow morning for a party in Rhode Island for Jim's brother, who is turning 70.  We'll be back by Sunday, so it will be another quick visit.  A long bit of driving, which I will also help with.  Jim's had a sore muscle in his thigh since pulling it on our trip to Florida, so a long drive will probably be uncomfortable for him.

I'm starting to ramble, so I'll quit for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment